Sunday, July 24, 2011

Formula Drift 2011 at Evergreen Speedway

My first FD event and my first time shooting any sort of drifting. Most of the pictures I took wound up being of the fence. I did get a few nice shots of the Pro-Am and FD battles but most of them were't worth the compact flash writes they took up.

See?

Here are the best of the rest:











And a few of Andrew Larson's 350Z after the front right strut rod broke on the end of the 5/8ths sending him backwards into the wall:






Ouch...

There are also a ton of pictures from the paddock/pits and the Slammed Society Showcase which was held as a part of the event. I'm a bit partial to the Datsuns as I'm restoring one myself but the black MK1 Golf was one of the cleanest cars there:













































No comments:

Post a Comment