Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cannon Beach

A few weekends ago I was blessed with the opportunity of joining my amazing girlfriend and her family at Cannon Beach, Oregon for a brief vacation. The weekend was a blast and it ended far too soon, but not before I got a few good shots.

Photobucket



Apparently the organizers thought I was from the same town as my GF's family.
(I'm not really upset about it.)
Photobucket

The sunset on Sunday was beautiful.
Photobucket

And incredibly photogenic.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Earlier that day we went for a hike through Ecola State Park.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This picture is why I need a bigger zoom.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


It was an amazing weekend. I can't wait for my next awesome vacation adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment