Monday, August 22, 2011

EVD65 Evergreen Drift

Well, for being my first drift event with media credentials EVD65 was great. I got a lot of practice in and took a few good shots.
I also learned that sorting through your own photos is the wort part, especially when you take like 1500 of them. : |.

At any rate, the rest are here (http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp96/OmakZ31/EVD65%20Evergreen%20Drift/)
and the best are here:

H/T to Travis of Blat Blat Pew Pew for the use of his 75-200 on some of these shots.
Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Also, I need a zoom bigger than 55mm. Please let me know if you're selling one. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment